准备参加? Start with the steps below and make sure to download the 新学生清单
You may complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at any time. The FAFSA is available beginning October 1st, prior to each academic year. We encourage you to fill it out as soon as possible.
Please see following web site for FAFSA information
All scholarships for 寺大学 are administered through the 寺大学 基金会. Select the 奖学金 button below to learn more.
Applications are available beginning January 1 and are due by April 1.
攻读学位的学生, Level II certificate or Enhanced Skills Certificate will be required to take the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) placement test prior to enrolling if they do not meet one of the exemptions below. Before taking this test, completion of a Pre-Assessment Activity is required. Please refer to the TSI Assessment section for more information.
Students may be exempt from taking the TSI for the following reasons:
- The student has qualifying ACT, SAT, TAKS, or STAAR scores
- Copy of scores on an official transcript or official score report is required
- The student is seeking a level – I certificate
- The student has graduated with an associate’s degree or higher
- The student is transferring from an out-of-state or private institution and has met TSI readiness standards as determined by 寺大学.
- The student is active duty or retired military
在注册课程之前, visit an advisor to discuss courses required for a major, 了解你的学位计划, and create a pathway to degree completion and success.
Visit an academic advisor to review degree plan options and the courses required.
- Know where you want to go to school but aren’t sure of the classes to take?
An academic advisor is familiar with degree requirements at Texas’ top public transfer institutions and can help you decide what to take and when.
No appointment is necessary for you to see an advisor. Please feel free to walk-in anytime Monday through Thursday between 8:00 am and 5:45 pm or on Friday 8:00 am to 11:45 am.
Register with an Academic Advisor
All first time 寺大学 students must register with an Academic Advisor.
Students interested in the options below will need to do the following:
- 技术项目: Students are encouraged to see the Department Chair for advising.
- 退伍军人: Students who are using any type of VA benefits of programs MUST see the Veterans’ Affairs Coordinator for advising and registration. Contact Veteran’s Affairs Coordinator at 帕特里克.email@example.com
- 学生寻求 住宿 MUST see the Coordinator of Student Accommodations. Contact Coordinator of Student Accommodations at 有雾的.firstname.lastname@example.org