更新——11月. 4, 2021
Students who enroll in 2022年春季 classes will be eligible to receive up to $1,500 in emergency aid grants. The first round of grant distributions will occur on February 18, 2022. Eligible students will also have the option to apply their grant to their 2022年春季 tuition and fees to reduce their bill due at the time of registration.
Grants of up to $750 will be available to students who are only able to take 2nd 8-week classes.
To take advantage of this opportunity:
- 去 http://www.lifestoriescreatingamemoir.com/safety/coronavirus/heerf-emergency-aid-grants/ to review the eligibility requirements and determine the Emergency Aid Grant amount that matches your eligibility.
- If you are not yet enrolled full-time, contact 建议.email@example.com to explore what additional courses fit your degree plan
- Once you are enrolled full time, visit http://www.lifestoriescreatingamemoir.com/safety/coronavirus/heerf-emergency-aid-grants/opt-in/ to let us know if you’d like your Emergency Aid Grant applied to your 2022年春季 bill.
If you have any questions about the grant, please contact 劳拉.Hutchens@lifestoriescreatingamemoir.com.
Below are the protocols we are asking students, faculty and 工作人员 to follow while COVID-19 is still a threat:
COVID-19疫苗: 寺大学 encourages all students, faculty and 工作人员 to receive the vaccine. 然而, we do not require students or employees to take the vaccine or show proof of vaccination status.
口罩: 寺大学 encourages but does not require face masks or coverings on campus. 另外, 我们提倡开放, inclusive environment where the decision whether or not to wear a mask is personal and should not invite discourse.
校园空间: Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer stations are available for use throughout all 寺大学 campuses. Students and employees are welcome to bring hand sanitizer to campus.
社会距离: According to CDC Guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals can resume activities without physical distancing. 寺大学 classrooms and public spaces will operate at normal capacity. 个人不得 选择 to physically distance and are encouraged to wear masks if the space does not allow for distancing, 团队之间的相互作用, or if one feels uncomfortable.
筛选: 所有教师, 工作人员, students and visitors will self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before entering campus buildings. 谁有新的, 意想不到的, or worsening signs or symptoms should not come to campus and should notify their instructor or supervisor to determine return status. 教师 may require students to complete designated screening for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 via the Campus Clear application before entering classrooms or labs.
More information on COVID-19 symptoms and protocols for those who are experiencing symptoms or have been confirmed to have COVID-19 are 备忘录概述 that was sent to all members of the campus community today.
If you need to get the COVID-19 vaccine, a complete list of local vaccine providers is 可以在这里. The map below shows local pharmacies offering the COVID-19 vaccine.
Protecting yourself from COVID-19
The best way to protect yourselves and your family members from COVID-19 are the same practices used to prevent the flu and other respiratory viruses:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- CDC COVID-19网页
- CDC COVID-19 Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- White House College COVID Challenge
- World Health Organization
- Internet Access for Students Who Need It
- Bell County COVID-19 Hotline:
- Williamson County COVID-19 Hotline:
- Statewide 冠状病毒 Hotline: Dial 211 + option 6 to be connected to local resources for food, 住房, 公用事业公司, 照顾孩子和咨询.